Kate Toon is the founder of Kate Toon, a digital marketing educator helping small businesses and commerce stores use smart tactics to improve conversions and customer relationships. I do this via memberships, courses, resources, events, podcasts and public speaking.
What is the #1 question you get asked the most? What is your answer?
Can you really hula hoop… Or… Is SEO really dodgy? Yes. No. There are dodgy SEO consultants, but the practice of SEO itself is not dodgy. It’s just the art (and science) of working out what Google is looking for in a great website and ticking off those things in order of priority.
When you work with Kate you will leave with 3 key takeaways:
- If you run your own business it’s irresponsible not to understand what your suppliers are doing and what you’re paying them for.
- The people most likely to succeed in business are the ones that can handle both failure and success with a light touch.
- A good business is a boring business (unfortunately)
- MY BUSINESS AWARDS: Businesswoman of the Year (2020) and Training & Education Provider of the Year (2020)
- Named business insider Top 50 Small business 2022
- Copywriting and SEO expert for Kochie’s Business builders
- SERPSTAT: No. 1 Woman in SEO (2019)
- SEMRUSH: Best SEO Community (2019
- AHREFS: Best SEO Podcast (2019)
- SEMRUSH: Nominated SEO Personality of the Year (2018)
- AUSPOD: Nominated Business Podcast of the Year (2018/19) •
- Finalist Women Leading Tech Awards (2021 and 2022) •
- Finalist B&T Best of the Best Awards 2021 •
- Roar Awards 2021 Bronze Winner