This month, we want to celebrate Dads. After all, what would an episode of Bluey be without Bandit?
Do you ever get caught up in the struggle? The day-to-day grind of running a business, being a parent and trying to be a good partner/sister/daughter/friend?
It can be easy to forget to celebrate but it’s so important for your health and happiness that you do. This month, we’re all about celebrating the ‘Co’ in Mums & Co.
We’re talking about the papas. The guys who help make it all possible. When you’re on a late work call, they’re reading Pig the Pug for the third time. When you get stuck in a meeting, they do daycare pick-up. They’re the blokes who rub your shoulders when you’re doing your tax, buy you a double espresso when you’re sleep-deprived and who hug you when a promising deal goes pear-shaped.
Whether it’s your own Dad who takes the baby for a walk in the stroller, your partner’s Dad who looks after the kids when you need to attend a conference (even if it is online these days), or your Baby Daddy - the guy who was standing beside you crying his eyes out (or in some cases, fainting) - when your kids were born.
This month, we want to celebrate you. After all, what would an episode of Bluey be without Bandit, Bluey's Dad, tickling the kids, taking them to the creek, or teaching them how to ‘bush wee’?
This year has been hard. Trying to balance the pressures of both parents working from home, as well as daycare restrictions and home-schooling, has pushed the limits of many relationships.
But Father’s Day is the time to say: Menfolk, we love you and we wouldn’t want to do life without you.
This Father's Day
Celebrate the papas in your life with a beautiful meal, a family day out, a movie night or check out our thoughtfully compiled Father’s Day Gift Guide for a whole heap of ideas. By buying from our guide, you will be supporting another mum in business - and that’s what we’re all about!
This Father's Day we have partnered with some of our amazing community to bring you the chance to win Dad an epic gift pack. Head over to our Instagram and find the 'Father's Day Competition' post to enter.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years only.
2. Promotion commences 26/08/2020 and final entries close on 03/09/2020 11:59pm AEST.
3. The Prize is as listed in the above post valued at $742.95. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
5. Winners will be notified via our Instagram page/stories on 04/09/2020.
6. Each contributor will send their prize to the winner separately after the 04/09/2020 - please note your prizes will arrive after Father's Day. Mums & Co is not responsible for any prizes that do not reach their destination.
7. By entering this competition you agree for your details to be shared with the contributors to enable them to send the prize to you.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Recommended Reading: How Women In Business Are Innovating During A Crisis Recommended Reading: Sharing the load at home
Recommended Reading: The Australian Mums In Business Report
We’re here to support you and we’re stronger together. Join the Mums & Co Tribe here and get your business exposure in our Member Directory. Join us here.