Seeking a talented Product Manager
IAG is looking for a talented Product Success Manager to use modern technologies and support the Mums & Co digital platform to bring to life new learning and networking features.
Like to get things done? IAG is looking for a talented Product Manager to support the Mums & Co digital platform to bring to life new learning and networking features. Using lean Product Management, Agile and User-Centered Design to ensure that Mums & Co Australian business owning mum customers are at the core of everything Mums & Co do.
IAG is now hiring
The Product Manager is a dynamic, diverse, and important role within IAG to support Mums & Co, which has been backed by IAG since 2016.
Mums & Co is the growing national movement of business owning women connecting via an innovative digital platform, networking events and upskilling programs.
Mums & Co champion #mumbition - the unapologetic blending of motherhood and ambition so that you don’t have to choose between starting and scaling in business while raising a family.
Mums & Co provide access to business resources and support for women to harmonise their ambition, livelihood, and wellbeing.
Connection is fundamental to supporting the 345,000 business owning women across Australia. Mums & Co is coming into its sixth year with an inspired dose of post covid resilience.
The Product Manager is someone creative, works collaboratively, is process based and hands on to continuously optimise the Mums & Co digital membership experience and platform to deliver upskilling programs and networking events with innovative product delivery for business owning mothers.
You will be the end-to-end product champion and custodian of CX, leading product, taking new features to market, and managing a development team.
This is a vacant position with IAG for a person with responsibility to lead a development team and support the growth of the Mums & Co business by developing great products and user paths to drive revenue. The successful candidate will be an empathetic champion of women and mothers, who is able to successfully convert members to raving fans and enhance the Mums & Co digital platform.
The dream job details
The role is with IAG supporting the Mums & Co movement. It is a permanent full-time role, with an attractive package including 13% superannuation along with many opportunities for professional development.
The team is Sydney based, operating nationally. Presumably, you have experience working remotely (haven't we all this year!) which is definitely an advantage for our small, high-performing, and passionate team.
Follow Mums & Co on LinkedIn to find out more about the Mums & Co movement.
This permanent role with IAG is an opportunity to work hard towards a noble cause, have fun and be an integral player within a hyper smart and passionate team, enjoying the momentum and positive impact along the way.
- Own the Customer Experience (CX) to advocate for and deliver a data driven and positive experience for all Mums & Co customers, leading the ideation, integration, go to market strategy and optimisation of all CX and product features.
- Determine a caring, empowering, and delightful product roadmap that defines business-based requirements, user stories and product architecture for the Mums & Co membership and leads the end-to-end product process with all stakeholders.
- Champion the Mums & Co platform as the internal super user for a rapid response and BAU requirements, building team capability to automate and scale processes and collaborate with external software engineers and developers to manage timelines and frequent product iterations.
- Custodian for all data governance and compliance, upholding data, platform, and product integrity from a technical perspective.
- Agile master and lean product and project manager highly capable in prioritising customer experience, performance and operational support and proactively identifying risks to enable the product, platform, and team ability to achieve strategic goals.
If she can, you can!
If you have been waiting for a role to build an entrepreneurial and corporate network, all for delivering activities in support of Australian women, then this is it!
Inviting and encouraging you to click through now to the IAG careers page and apply. Applications open until January 2022.
We love supporting women and mothers so please share this widely with all interested to apply.
Thank you and stay #mumbitious!